Atlanta Has GREAT Sports Bars to Watch the Super Bowl!!
Super Bowl XLV is here! American Football Conference champions Pittsburgh Steelers will be facing National Football Conference champions Green Bay Packers. The game will be held this Sunday, February 6th at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Kickoff is at 6:30pm.
Of course here in Atlanta, GA there are plenty of great sports grills & bars go watch the big game. Wings, beer, and football…can’t ask for a better time! Have you decided on a place to watch it yet? If not, check out this list of the best sports bars in Atlanta according to reviews on Yelp.
- Stats 300 Marietta St., Atlanta, GA 30313 (404) 885-1472
- Taco Mac 933 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 (678) 904-7211
- Brewhouse Cafe 401 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 (404) 525-7799
- Rocky Mountain Pizza Company 1005 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 (404) 876-8600
My personal favorite is Rocky Mountain Pizza Company. It has pretty good wings, cheap prices on good beer, and plenty of TVs and parking!! You might see me there Sunday if you come by, lol! Is your favorite spot on the list?
Image via Andrew Feinberg
- Super Bowl 2011: The Big Game Between the Packers and Steelers For Dummies (bleacherreport.com)
- Super Bowl ad: Is $3 million worth it? (money.cnn.com)
- Atlanta Falcons: Is Hawaii Pro Bowl A Super Bowl Consolation Prize For Falcons? (bleacherreport.com)