Where to Celebrate National Margarita Day Around Atlanta
I’m not the biggest drinker, but when I do, I love to get a great margarita! Today is the best day to go ahead and get yourself an after work margarita; it’s National Margarita Day!
Here are a few places around Atlanta where you can get the most popular cocktail served up just right. The AJC also had a few suggestions of tasty margaritas in Atlanta. I’ve also listed some places that are having specials on margaritas today. What is your favorite cocktail?
- 4th & Swift 621 North Avenue, Atlanta www.4thandswift.com
- Firkin & Gryphon 4764 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody www.firkinandgryphon.com
- Goin’ Coastal Seafood 1021 Virginia Ave. NE, Atlanta www.goincoastalseafood.com
- INC. StreetFood 948 Canton Street, Roswell Roswell, GA www.incstreetfood.com
- Agave Restaurant,- save 50% on all tequilas & margaritas.
- Tin Lizzy’s, – $1 off each margarita at both the Buckhead & Grant Park locations.
- Mojave-Acworth, they’re mixing up $3 margaritas.
These restaurants aren’t too far from Southwinds Stockbridge apartments, but if you drink one too many, don’t hesitate to call a cab! Happy National Margarita Day!
Image via Lee Coursey